Client Service Associate
- Works closely with our knowledgeable team and WealthCoaches™
- Researches a wide range of complex issues to provide support and exceptional service custom tailored to each of our clients’ needs.
- Coordinates and works with a network of resources from insurance, mortgage, and estate planning professionals as well as Social Security to help to ensure that our clients are well taken care of in all areas of their financial lives.
- Supported attorneys with research and assisting clients in achieving the best possible outcome with their real estate, business, and complex litigation matters.
Eighteenth Judicial Circuit Guardian Ad Litem Program
- Senior Secretary
- Aided the Executive Director and Volunteer Coordinator to assist in providing powerful and effective advocates for Florida’s abused, abandoned, and neglected children.
Brevard County Legal Aid, Inc.
- Paralegal to Managing Attorney
- Assisted the managing attorney in providing free legal assistance to low income and disadvantaged persons in Brevard County.
- University of Central Florida- BS Criminal Justice