Coronavirus Continuity Communication
By FirstWave Financial
Your team at FirstWave Financial is, as always, committed to your well-being and to providing the highest quality service to you through all kinds of situations. As our community and world deals with the rapidly developing coronavirus (COVID-19) issues, we are taking steps to protect the health and safety of our clients and employees while ensuring that we continue to take care of business for you, without disruption.
- Closely Monitoring the Situation – Our leadership team has been carefully following the advice from the CDC, other reputable government agencies, and meeting daily to ensure we’re keeping our team’s and clients’ interests top of mind.
- Employees Working Remotely – As a precautionary measure, our team will be working remotely for a minimum of the next two weeks. We have the technology and processes in place to implement this decision without causing disruption in our day-to-day operations and ability to deliver the highest quality service without disruption.
- Business Continuity Plan – We have an established and well-tested Business Continuity Plan in place which details and guides our ongoing business activities during extraordinary events.
- Client Communications – Systems are in place to support communication through the regular email and phone contacts that you normally use.
- Client Meetings – We have technology and systems to meet virtually by phone, video and web conferencing and will also arrange in-person meetings as needed and when that will best serve you.
We realize this situation will likely continue to evolve; please know we are committed to providing regular communications to you.
As always, we thank you for your confidence and the trust you place in us to help you achieve your goals.
You should not assume that any discussion or information contained in this publication serves as the receipt of, or as a substitute for, personalized investment advice from FirstWave Financial. A copy of the FirstWave’s current written disclosure statement discussing our advisory services and fees is available upon request.